Thursday, February 22, 2018

Friday, February 23, 2018

Gosh.  I can't believe it is Friday!  I feel like time has passed quickly.  At the same time, Cambodia has become so familiar over the years that I feel like I have been here forever.

It is 11:16 am and I am sitting at a table in the Villa Langka garden we like to call the office because it is where we do much of our work.  We have had a busy morning with a meeting with Room to Read at 8:30 and then a meeting with our Program Coordinator here in Phnom Penh, Panha Kol.  Both meetings were great.  We are collaborating with Room to Read on some projects as we do similar work.  Learn more about them here.





Since I didn't write first thing this morning I did not update you about yesterday.  We took a trip to the Russian Market which is an old fashioned market that has just about anything you could imagine from clothes, to tools to food to Buddha statues.  It is always an interesting experience exploring the market, it is very hot and there seems to be stall after stall of vendors.






No comments:

Post a Comment