Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

It is always funny for me writing as I start my day 12 hours ahead of you as you are heading off to bed in my yesterday : ) We had another good day yesterday.  The morning was slow, time to write a blog post and read my book.  Then in the afternoon we went to Kandal to visit more students.

This visit brought more wonderful conversation with our students and the opportunity for university students to advise the provincial students about the National Exam and the college application process.  I am so appreciative for the guidance the older girls are able to give the younger girls, it is one of the best parts of this program.

We ate delicious spicy green mango while we sat under the shade of a mango tree and talked.  After, we walked to the building where the new CASF/Open Book Library will be and Jean-Claude along with another CASF board member who lives here in Phnom Penh, Kimna Mong, did a performance of the Cat and Dog Fable in both Khmer and English.  It was wonderful and the young students who are taking English lessons in the space that houses the library joined us.
















No comments:

Post a Comment