Sunday, February 14, 2016

 February 15, 2016

Good Morning, or rather I guess I should say Good Evening and Happy Valentine's Day as it is the evening of February 12th in the US as I write.

We arrived safely in Cambodia yesterday morning.  Unfortunately not all of our luggage arrived with us (luckily I packed my bathing suit and an extra outfit in my carry on).  We headed to Villa Langka, where we are staying, to relax after a long journey.  After relaxing we walked to a nearby restaurant Comme La Maison, had a lovely dinner accompanied by great conversation with folks here in Phnom Penh working with CASF.

We arrived back at Villa Langka to our luggage waiting (well, all except one piece which arrived this morning)-yay : )  And the best part is now I have all of the school supplies TAMSters so generously donated to give to students here in Cambodia.




Ms. Brewer



No comments:

Post a Comment